Injured by an ER Doc's Mistake? Experienced Pittsburgh Malpractice Attorneys
Did you know that the quality of care and the ability to have a medical condition accurately diagnosed drops precipitously during holidays and on weekends? This should not be the case, but it is. Heartbreaking cannot even begin to describe the tragedy that a family must endure if a loved one has suffered an ER doctor's mistake.
We know, because we have experience in pursuing justice for clients injured or even killed as a result of an ER error, doctor's mistake, surgical error or failure to diagnose a serious condition.
Call 412-567-7970 or 888-334-6012 or
E-Mail an Attorney at Ogg Murphy & Perkosky.
When You Cannot Stand Up Alone, We Stand Up for You.
Our Pittsburgh law firm, Ogg Murphy & Perkosky, helps clients injured through misdiagnosis and other medical errors recover their balance and financial compensation after having suffered serious harm at the hands of the very people who were supposed to save their lives. Over the past three decades, we have earned a reputation among our colleagues and our clients as an ethical, responsive, skilled law firm that will leave no stone unturned in pursuit of justice for clients injured by an emergency room error or any other kind of medical mistake.
Types of Emergency Room Errors and Emergency Room Negligence
Among the kind of emergency room error cases we have handled is this one:
- A young man went to the ER three times over a five day period with calf and knee pain which was misdiagnosed as an orthopedic or soft tissue injury. Sadly, the man was suffering from a deep vein thrombosis, which means that he developed a blood clot in his leg. Unfortunately, while he was standing in his kitchen, it traveled to his lungs. Called a pulmonary embolism, the young man died. A simple diagnostic test would have revealed the condition which is easily treatable with blood thinning medications. There is no reason such a tragedy should have happened. The case settled for a sizable amount.
- Surgical errors
- Failure to diagnose cancer
- Failure to diagnose heart attacks
- Failure to diagnose strokes
- Medication errors
- Hospital negligence
- Birth injury and cerebral palsy
Contact an Attorney at Ogg Murphy & Perkosky: 412-567-7970 or 888-334-6012
Call us if you think you may have a lawsuit. There is no cost to you. We do not charge a fee unless we obtain a financial recovery for you. You may also contact us through e-mail.