Medication Errors Happen All too Often
There are so many ways to make mistakes when it comes to prescription drugs:
- Doctors administering an incorrect dose of medicine
- Hospital nurses providing the wrong medicine
- Doctors not reading a patient's medical history and giving a medicine that the patient is allergic to
- Doctors prescribing medicine that will have an adverse affect in conjunction with the medicine the patient is already taking
- Pharmacists unable to read doctor prescriptions because of messy handwriting
- Anesthesiologists not monitoring anesthesia when a person is undergoing surgery and causing a drug overdose or heart attack
These examples of negligence can lead to serious injury, or even death. It only takes one harried or inattentive doctor, nurse, anesthesiologist or pharmacist to make a medication error.
Call 412-567-7970 or 888-334-6012 or E-Mail an Attorney at Ogg Murphy & Perkosky.
When You Cannot Stand Up Alone, We Stand Up for You.
At the law office of Ogg Murphy & Perkosky, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, we represent clients who have suffered grievous permanent injury due to a medication error. Our medical malpractice attorneys have been fighting for injured people for nearly three decades. We can talk to you about what happened and help you understand whether you may have a cause to take legal action against those who are responsible for your injury.
Our Skill, Knowledge and Reputation Work for Our Clients
Our law firm has earned a BV-rating,* which is a peer reviewed ranking based on criteria such as legal ability and ethical standards. Our attorneys include members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and who have been included in the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers listing. Our experience, skill and reputation can all be put to use building a strong case on your behalf.
Contact an Attorney at Ogg Murphy & Perkosky: 412-567-7970 or 888-334-6012
When you call our law firm, you will get to talk to a lawyer. When you come in for a free, confidential consultation you will talk to a lawyer and we will do the best we can to answer any and all of your questions. We are here to help: 412-567-7970 or 888-334-6012. You may also contact us through e-mail.